On May 29th, 2021, the 7,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Succubus Revealed Original Book Cover,
written by Richelle Mead
September 1, 2011 (Paperback)|
August 30, 2011 (eBook)
August 30, 2011 (Audiobook)
288 Pages (Paperback)|
289 Pages (eBook)
|Preceded by||Succubus Shadows|
Brushstrokes (Short Story)|
City of Demons
Succubus Revealed is a novel written by Richelle Mead and is part of the Georgina Kincaid book series. It is the sixth and concluding work of the series and was part of a six book series and two additional short stories. In this work the character Georgina Kincaid is a succubus living in the Seattle area who works at a bookstore there.
- Title: Succubus Revealed
- Author: Richelle Mead
- Published By: Kensington
- Length: 288 Pages (Paperback)
289 Pages (eBook)
- Format: Paperback, eBook and Audiobook
- ASIN: B005CRY8CW (eBook)
- ISBN-10: 0758232012 (Paperback)
- ISBN-13: 978-0758232014 (Paperback)
- Publishing Date: September 1, 2011 (Paperback)
- August 30, 2011 (eBook)
- August 30, 2011 (Audiobook)
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- Succubus Blues
- Succubus on Top
- Succubus Nights - This is the United Kingdom Re-release of Succubus on Top
- Succubus Dreams
- Succubus Heat
- Succubus Shadows
- Brushstrokes - Short Story
- City of Demons - Short Story
- City of Demons
Georgina's grand finale, the end to this series.
Georgina Kincaid has had an eternity to figure out the opposite sex, but sometimes they still surprise her. Take Seth Mortensen. The man has risked his soul to become Georgina's boyfriend. Still, with Lucifer for a boss, Georgina can't just hang up her killer heels and settle down to domestic bliss. In fact, she's being forced to transfer operations...to Las Vegas.
The City of Sin is a dream gig for a succubus, but Georgina's allies are suspicious. Why are the powers-that-be so eager to get her away from Seattle—-and from Seth? Georgina is one of Hell's most valuable assets, but if there's any way out of the succubus business she plans to take it--no matter how much roadkill she leaves behind. She just hopes the casualties won’t include the one man she’s risking everything for...
- Georgina Kincaid - Succubus and main character AKA- Thetis, Letha, Tabitha, Josephine
- Jerome - Local Head demon and boss of all the immortals of hell including Georgina and her friends. Father of Roman and Helena. Looks like John Cusack
- Carter - Angel Friend of Jerome, Georgina, Hugh, Peter, and Cody. Described as looking like a bum. Saved Georgina's life.
- Hugh - Imp & friend to Georgina
- Peter - Vampire, friend of Georgina and is around the same age as her.
- Cody - Young vampire, apprentice of Peter, Georgina's friend and Dance partner.
- Bastien - Incubus, long time friend of Georgina
- Sol - A god. His blood is Ambrosia. He also seeks humans to date rape.
- Seth - Human writer of Georgina's favorite series (Cady and O'Neill) and love interest.
- Erik - Human psychic, friend of Georgina. Runs a book store.
- Paige - Pregnant manager of Georgina at Emerald City Books & Cafe
- Doug - Co-Assistant manager at bookstore. Friend of Georgina and Lead singer in a band.
- Alec - Drummer in Doug's band. Human assistant to Sol.
- Maddie - Doug's sister
- Dana - Bastien's Neighbor. Radio Host and leader of CPFV.
- Bill - Dana's husband and a Senator
- Jody - Dana's neighbor and friend. She becomes Georgina's friend and the leader of the CPFV.
- Aubry - Georgina's cat
The following review can be found in the External Links below:
And here we are... The End. Succubus Revealed is the last book in Richelle Mead's Georgina Kincaid series and I cannot begin to tell you how bittersweet reading this book felt. I wanted to hurry up and read it, yet slow down and savor the story. Ultimately I settled on "screw it, full speed ahead!" and read it in one seating.
We find Georgina working as a Santa's elf at a high-end Mall, far away from her former ideal job at her beloved bookstore, which she had to leave after what happened with Seth and Maddie. Ugh Maddie. Blech, do. not. like! But that's another rant for another time. Georgie's been ordered by Hell to transfer her succubus services to Las Vegas, but when she goes out there to scope out the scene, things seem a little too intentionally perfect. With Seth Mortenson's sister-in-law still ill with cancer in Seattle, this transfer is yet one more hurdle in their attempt to be with each other. Sweet cheesus will Georgie and Seth ever be able to be together?! You'll have your answer by the end of Succubus Revealed and I get sentimentally teary-eyed all over again just remembering it.
I did find some parts somewhat predictable, which made the beginning a little slow for me. The first half of the book was slow-moving, but by the middle, things start Happening with a capital H. Some readers probably have figured out several revelations that are hinted at in the last book, Succubus Shadows, but it is the raw emotions Ms. Mead is able to evoke that make this book so fantastic. I think Seth and Roman fans alike will be pleased with the outcome and with how things play out. The plot twists involving Jerome, Carter, and Roman separately are quite powerful. While I would have liked to have seen a few more things addressed, maybe a little more things flipped upside down in true Richelle Mead fashion, I was pleased with the way this ultimate love conquers all series was drawn to an end. The Georgina series will continue to be one of my favorites and I highly recommend it. They are very very sexy, highly emotional books, and I am glad Ms. Mead had this end in mind for Succubus Revealed.