On May 29th, 2021, the 7,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Succubi: Decoding the Secrets of Power Distribution within Relationships
|Succubi: Decoding the Secrets of Power Distribution within Relationships|
Succubi: Decoding the Secrets of Power Distribution within Relationships Paperback Book Cover, written by Brandon Hairston
|Publication date||November 15, 2010|
Succubi: Decoding the Secrets of Power Distribution within Relationships is a book written by Brandon Hairston. The work does not deal with the mythical Succubi per say, but instead focuses on those woman whom are defined as Succubi in modern day relationships.
- Title: Succubi: Decoding the Secrets of Power Distribution within Relationships
- Author: Brandon Hairston
- Published By: Wheatmark
- Length: 186 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ISBN-10: 1604944978
- ISBN-13: 978-1604944976
- Publishing Date: November 15, 2010
Succubus is the medieval term for a female creature sent to earth disguised as a woman that must draw energy from men to sustain itself.
- Learn why women take nice guys for granted.
- Many women will discover the succubus they identify with.
- Men will find out what type of succubus they are dating or have dated in the past.
- Gain knowledge of how women manipulate relationships and why they do it.
- Find out how a bad woman can ruin a good man.
Succubi exposes the best-kept secrets of that draining and destructive force known as a succubus. Read this book and be forewarned—no longer will you have to touch the fire to know that it is hot. Learn how to recognize a succubus from the start and avoid getting burned.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.