On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
The Succubus and other Femdom Stories (eBook)
|The Succubus and other Femdom Stories|
The Succubus and other Femdom Stories eBook Cover, written by M.V. Gaius
|Publisher||M. V. Gaius|
|Publication date||August 13, 2014|
The Succubus and other Femdom Stories is an anthology eBook written by M.V. Gaius. In this work the story The Succubus has a Succubus as one of the characters.
- Title: The Succubus and other Femdom Stories
- Author: M.V. Gaius
- Published By: M. V. Gaius
- Length: 93 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B00MP7GEYC
- Publishing Date: August 13, 2014
"The Succubus and other Femdom Stories" is a devilish good romp of five hell raising tales of Femdom, CFNM, Foot Worship, Forced Nudity and loads of Tease and Denial for the demon in all of us. Keep your holy water ready to douse yourself before reading as each tale is hotter than the next.
- The Succubus – Wealthy and handsome Dr. Pincher thought a vacation in rural Romania would be the trip of a lifetime. Finding an ancient book of arcane spells, and summoning the Succubus to service his carnal needs, he wishes now he had read the fine print before performing the ceremony.
- Snowed In – When the worst blizzard in a hundred years hit the state, Steve thought the weekend was shot. Thinking he would be cooped up and bored, things turned quite hot when one of his three gorgeous roommates broke out the wine and suggested a game of strip monopoly. Finding himself the loser when he lands on boardwalk with two hotels, he further discovers that their evening of fun has awoken some dark desires in his roomies as they administer his penalty for losing.
- Panty Raid Gone Bad – A simple raid on the freshman girl’s dorm goes horribly awry as young track star, and rushing pledge Carl gets captured. Tied, stripped, shaved and milked he pays a high price for his attempted theft.
- Why I hate Colonial Williamsburg – Tri-corner hats, cheesy touristy t-shirts and the obligatory staged photo, Colonial Williamsburg has something for everyone. When the handsome, yet perpetual dog, Ted plays a game of truth or dare with some college hotties in the middle of the night, he thought for sure he was heading for a threesome. When he finds himself helpless and naked in public in the stockade he realizes he might just end up the most popular new attraction in the Old Town square.
- The Big Game – Jordan Baker was a star. Handsome, hung and Captain of the football team, he had everything a college boy could hope for. Drowning in endless tail, he was living the dream. When he learns that if he wins the big game he will be given the opposing teams cheerleaders as his own personal sex slaves for the summer, he thought life could not get any better. He should have thought about what would happen if he lost, as his summer dreams turn into an embarrassing and very frustrating nightmare.
The following review was originally published by Tera on her Blog, A Succubi's Tale on June 12, 2015
As this is an anthology of works, I will be reviewing the succubus story in this collection and then make some comments on the works as a whole.
Thomas Pincher is a of wealth, position, and a somewhat aloof and self-assured character. In a search for rare books he finds the rarest of all, a book which holds the spell to summon a succubus. Begin that he also is rather sexually focused as well, he goes about summoning a succubus for one night, but finds that being self-assured does not mean that one knows everything, or can assume anything.
As a whole, Thomas was the sort of character that from the moment he appears you expect something will befall him, something will go wrong, and the sooner it does the quicker the story can get into the real story that surrounds him. He tends to be the sort of person that looks down on others, gains what he wishes from others, and overall, just is what some might call a bit of a cad.
Most of the story circulates around the attitude that Thomas has, what his wants and needs are mainly focused on, and the seeming way that his entire life unfolded in such a way that he has every advantage and uses that over each and every person he encounters. But when he finds the book, reads that he can summon a succubus to him, of course he does so. But it is that arrogance, that assumption that everything will go his way that turns the tables on him in the most obvious way possible.
The succubus of the work is never named, nor does she appear as herself but as another characters in the work that Thomas’ attentions were drawn to before the summoning. She is seductive to a point, but then Thomas’ mistake changes her attitude, she becomes very dominant and then does things to Thomas from which there is no escape. There is some heat in that part of the work, which was written well, and the ending made sense considering what happened during the summoning and otherwise.
While not the strongest story in the collection, I did enjoy it for the seduction the succubus ensnares Thomas with and then the chains she uses to bind him. It is a complete story, the ending ties up the loose ends quite well, and the ending tells exactly what Thomas’ future will be, if not what the succubus herself might do in the future. That might be an interesting story to tell considering who and where Thomas is connected to and what might transpire from that.
The story does take some time to develop, to set up the situation, and once the succubus appears the climax of the work comes very quickly. I’m not sure that the balance of this work, the background verses the succubus works well as the beginning of the story did seem to go very slowly, but then it needed to in order to set up the latter part of the work.
Three and a half out of five pitchforks.
The balance of the collection are a series of stories that for me run from hot to cold. The thing that makes the difference is the level of abuse that some of the male characters suffer through. In some cases the themes are cute, funny, and I couldn’t help but smile. In others I shook my head, sighed, and turned the page.
I am completely aware that some like harsher Dommes, but personally I never could understand why it was that they had to be abusive, cruel, and sometimes just a person that I just could not like at all. In those cases the heat that came in the story was severely muted for me and I just didn’t care for the story. Of the balance of the works in the collection, Snowed In was my favourite by far. The one I cared for the least was The Big Game and the difference was that the first was fun, cute and I could see love in the characters. In the second that just didn’t seem to be there and I couldn’t enjoy the story at all.
For the anthology as a whole, I’ll give it three out of five pitchforks.
A collection of stories with various themes, actions, and consequences for all those involved. There is really something for everyone overall in the collection, but for me the majority of the work didn’t have the heat I was looking for or the story about Dommes that I prefer.