On May 29th, 2021, the 7,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
The Succubus' Sub (eBook)
|The Succubus' Sub|
The Succubus' Sub eBook Cover,
written by John Dylena
|Series||The Succubus' Sub|
|Publisher||Amazon Digital Services, Smashwords|
|Publication date||July 19, 2016|
A Day in Pink
The Succubus' Sub:|
The Adult Graphic Novel
The Succubus' Sub is an eBook written by John Dylena. It is collection of all of the works in the Succubus' Sub series by this author. In this work the character Myserra is a Succubus as is the character Ashley.
- Title: The Succubus' Sub
- Author: John Dylena
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 283 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B01IRYW0ZS
- ISBN: 9781005309879
- Publishing Date: July 19, 2016
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- Session One: The Offer
- Session Two: Dressing for the Occasion
- Session Three: Shiny New Toy
- Session Four: Temptation
- Session Five: Doubt and Discovery
- The Succubus' Sub: Volume One
- Session Six: In Plain Sight
- Session Seven: Changes
- Session Eight: The Bond Between Them
- Session Nine: Lessons Learned
- Session Ten: Under Lock and Key
- The Succubus' Sub: Volume Two
- The Succubus' Sub: Two-Volume Collection
- Session Eleven: Masquerade
- The Succubus' Sub: A Night to Remember
- Session Twelve: A Day in Pink
- The Succubus' Sub: The Adult Graphic Novel
The completed version, containing all twelve chapters, three mini stories, and the finale.
Brett comes back to his apartment one night to find a succubus waiting for him. Myserra, as she calls herself, has an offer for him. She promises an end to his solitude on one condition: he becomes her sub.
Follow Brett as Myserra takes him on an adventure where he will explore the depths of his own sexuality as she introduces him to a wide array of kinks and fetishes. She'll bind him in latex, dress him up in lingerie, change him into a woman, and even give him a body that is anything but human.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.