On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Resolution (eBook)
|The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Resolution|
The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Resolution eBook Cover,
written by Francesca Demont
|Publisher||Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||May 18, 2019|
|Preceded by||The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Revenge|
|Followed by||Clarice: Fetish Escort: An Epic Saga of Submission and Domination|
The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Resolution is an eBook written by Francesca Demont. It is the ninth work in the Clarice Journey series by this author. In this work the character Clarice is a Succubus.
- Title: The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Resolution
- Author: Francesca Demont
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 32 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B07RHVYZC9
- Publishing Date: May 18, 2019
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- The Submission of a Fetish Escort: The Humiliation of Clarice
- The Submission of a Fetish Escort: Breaking Clarice
- The Submission of a Fetish Escort: Slave Clarice
- The Transformation of Clarice: Unbreakable Clarice
- The Transformation of Clarice: Captured Clarice
- The Transformation of Clarice: Becoming Clarice
- The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Deception
- The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Revenge
- Clarice: Fetish Escort: An Epic Saga of Submission and Domination
In this concluding book of the Clarice Journey Trilogy, Clarice seeks refuge with her friend Sandra in London. She hides in the shadows of London's fetish nightlife. Sandra convinces her that she needs to find out whether she has a dark side as a succubus demon that is uncontrollable. Clarice is put to the test. They go the the clubs dungeon area where Clarice is subjected to harsh bdsm practices that test her limits.
Her tormentor's slave turns out to be anything but a slave and seeks to rescue Clarice. With the slave girl in serious peril, Clarice feels no sense of gratitude or remorse. She wonders whether she is indeed a dark, evil character. At the end, Clarice comes to grips with who she is. She still wonders about the events of the pasts months, but those are now less important. She has found herself and is at peace with being different, dark, and powerful.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.