On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Succubus Summoning 201
|Succubus Summoning 201|
Succubus Summoning 201 eBook Cover,
written by M.E. Hydra
|Publisher||September 7, 2016|
Succubus Summoning 101|
Sandwiched by Succubi
|Followed by||A Night at McHooligans: 3 Erotic Horror Shorts in the Succubus Summoning Universe|
Succubus Summoning 201 is an eBook written by M.E. Hydra. It is the second full length novel by this author and is also the ninth work that this author has released. In this work several of the main characters are Succubi.
- Title: Succubus Summoning 201
- Author: M.E. Hydra
- Published By: Excessica
- Length: 294 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B01LW3QLIA
- IBSN: 9781504502726
- Publishing Date: September 7, 2016
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- A Succubus for Christmas and Other Tales of Devilish Delights
- A Succubus for Valentine's Day and Other Tales of Perilous Pleasures
- Succubus Summoning 101
- A Succubus for Freedom and Other Tales of Obscene Orgies
- A Succubus for Halloween and Other Tales of Terrifying Temptresses
- A Succubus for Remembrance and Other Tales of Femme Fatales
- A Succubus for Saint Patrick's Day and Other Tales of Sinister Sirens
- Sandwiched by Succubi
- A Night at McHooligans: 3 Erotic Horror Shorts in the Succubus Summoning Universe
The path to becoming a warlock is long, difficult, and—in Phil Rowling’s case—filled with unhealthy amounts of dangerous sex.
After summoning and being dragged off to hell by Verdé and her sexy succubus friends, Phil returns to Wargsnouts College for Warlocks to discover he’s been placed in the fast track Advanced Studies class. Here students are taught how to control and harness the power of their daemons. Phil just wants to find out how to stop his succubi from trying to kill him and his fellow students with mind-blowing, soul-draining sex. On top of this he also has to worry about a callous teacher who doesn’t care how many of his students die, a vengeful student sending an alluring arachne assassin after him to sexually suck him to death, and additional lessons from his own succubus, Cέrμləa, that might just unhinge rather than broaden his mind.
Magic, mayhem, monster girls, and dollops and dollops of weird sex abound as hapless novice warlock Phil Rowling continues his misadventures in succubus summoning.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.