On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
She Comes at Night: The Ultimate Collection of Succubus Erotica (eBook)
She Comes at Night: The Ultimate Collection of Succubus Erotica is an anthology eBook written by Jillian Rose. In this work Succubi characters appear.
- Title: She Comes at Night: The Ultimate Collection of Succubus Erotica
- Author: Jillian Rose
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 165 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B08337GRVN
- Publishing Date: December 23, 2019
Do you like weak willed, submissive men? How about shape shifting succubi with a never ending sexual hunger? How about a dash of suffering with your lustful desires? If so, then you're in luck, because for the first time ever, Jillian Rose has bundled together ALL of her succubus tales. This bundle includes 5 stories of foolish men summoning powerful sexual entities from the underworld, with ghastly, orgasmic consequences.
This work includes:
- Libidinous Parasite: A struggling writer rents a cabin retreat deep in the Appalachian's to find insperation. Instead he finds a powerful demoness and sinister family ties.
- Insatiable: A lonely man still obsessing over the past accidentally summons a succubus through the internet. His sexual desires are finally slaked, but at a deadly cost.
- Of Lust and Lilith: A spoiled millionare with a twisted obsession tries to summon a succubus in order to live out his ultimate sexual fantasies. The sex is great, but the madness is greater.
- Lilith's Return: The queen of succubi returns to haunt yet another jaded member of the super wealthy: A failed college athlete who makes the mistake of trying to summon multiple sexual demons at once in an attempt to make Lilith disown him. The consequences are deadly.
- The Nocturnal Visitor: Told through the eyes of a succubus herself, we see what it's like to make a living haunting sexually deprived men and stealing their souls in the process.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.