On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Seductress: Erotic Tales of Immortal Desire
Seductress: Erotic Tales of Immortal Desire is an anthology work written by Aurelia T. Evans, Kaysee Renee Robichaud, Elizabeth Brooks, Michael M. Jones, Kannan Feng, V. K. Foxe, Evan Mora, Sasha Bukova, Jay Lawrence, Anya Richards, Nan Andrews, NJ Streitberger, Angela Caperton, J.S. Wayne, Mina Murray, Giselle Renarde, Robin Tiergarten, Cynthia Rayne, Jean Roberta, Elizabeth Thorne and Kate Dominic. It is edited by D. L. King. The collected works revolve around the theme of Succubi,
Seductress: Erotic Tales of Immortal Desire is an anthology eBook edited by D. L. King. In this work, various authors have written stories about Succubi.
- Title: Seductress: Erotic Tales of Immortal Desire
- Authors: Aurelia T. Evans, Kaysee Renee Robichaud, Elizabeth Brooks, Michael M. Jones, Kannan Feng, V. K. Foxe, Evan Mora, Sasha Bukova, Jay Lawrence, Anya Richards, Nan Andrews, NJ Streitberger, Angela Caperton, J.S. Wayne, Mina Murray, Giselle Renarde, Robin Tiergarten, Cynthia Rayne, Jean Roberta, Elizabeth Thorne and Kate Dominic
- Editor: D. L. King
- Published By: Cleis Press
- Length: 244 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B008DYIEZ82 (eBook)
- ISBN-10: 1573448192 (Paperback)
- ISBN-13: 978-1573448192 (Paperback)
- Publishing Date: October 16, 2012
She’s beautiful. She’s enchanting. She’s mysterious and unfathomable. She’s your fondest dream and your worst nightmare. She’s sweet and sublimely submissive. She’s dark and fully in charge. She’s flirty yet mysterious. She promises safety in her arms but there’s danger in her eyes. One look, one scent, one taste, one sigh and you’re rock hard or dripping wet. She’s sex incarnate.
Succubi are sexual vampires, women who steal the life force from their victim, but what a way to go! Some say succubi visit their victims in dreams; others say they seduce them in the flesh. Whether your succubus is a shape shifter, has permanent bat wings or wears a mini skirt ; whether her victims are taken unawares, follow her with glee or scream bloody murder as they come, these stories are hot. As hell.
An anthology of works by various authors in which Succubi appear:
- Harvest by Aurelia T. Evans
- A Surprising Summons by Kaysee Renee Robichaud
- Succubus, Inc. by Elizabeth Brooks
- In the Service of Hell by Michael M. Jones
- Before a Fall by Kannan Feng
- Street Hustle by V. K. Foxe
- Star Crossed by Evan Mora
- Zach’s Last Ride by Sasha Bukova
- Deliverance by Jay Lawrence
- Minions Have Needs Too by Anya Richards
- Sweet Tooth by Nan Andrews
- The Girl on the Egyptian Escalator by NJ Streitberger
- The Sorcerer’s Catch by Angela Caperton
- The Chapel by J.S. Wayne
- The Lonely Huntress by Mina Murray
- Neither Love Nor Money by Giselle Renarde
- Textual by Robin Tiergarten
- Succumb by Cynthia Rayne
- Moon Like a Sickle, Wind Like a Knife by Jean Roberta
- Phone Hex by Elizabeth Thorne
- Soaring by Kate Dominic
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.