On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Pretty Package (eBook)
Pretty Package eBook Cover,
written by Zayna Noble
|Publisher||Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||February 23, 2017|
|Preceded by||Lingerie Threeway|
Pretty Package is an eBook written by Zayna Noble. It is a collection of the works in the Pretty Package series by this author. In this work the character Derora is a Succubus.
- Title: Pretty Package
- Author: Zayna Noble
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 73 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B06X9Y5SZK
- Publishing Date: February 23, 2017
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
Mike's desperation to get into an exclusive beach party leads him to make a deal with a beautiful succubus. It begins with a little red bikini that transforms him into Mikayla, a busty woman and ends with him testing out magical lingerie for that same succubus and her husband!
This trio of tales is packed full of erotic transformation and naughty encounters between gender-swapped Mike and a multitude of supernatural creatures! Inside you'll find:
- The Job Swimsuits Her: Mike dons a red bikini, transforms into a bombshell woman, and takes on the beach party of a century. A handsome man and his minotaur friend have other plans for the new woman...
- The Bra Identity: The succubus, Derora, sets Mike on a mission. He must transform into a buxom blonde and seduce a huge gargoyle for classified information. The gargoyle isn't just stubborn, he's rock hard...
- Lingerie Threeway: Derora has one final favor to ask of Mike. He needs to help her test out a set of magical undergarments controlled by a remote! It's one thing to turn into a woman, but when Derora's husband controls the remote, who knows what kind of girl Mike will become...
The following review was originally published by Tera on her Blog, A Succubi's Tale on March 14, 2017
For the series as a whole, I’ll give it three pitchforks out of five.
This isn’t really a series about succubi, even though Derora’s presence is part of things. She’s the catalyst, as are really all of the succubi in this author’s stories, but not the focus of them. While I understand that the series’ theme is gender transformation, there comes a point where offering a character like Derora, and then not telling her story well, really takes away a lot from the series overall.
She isn’t going to be the core of the series, clearly, but when so many little tidbits of information appear, so many other characters in this universe that are succubi pop up in conversation and otherwise so often, the lack of developing a story outside of the gender transformation becomes a bit frustrating and it doesn’t need to be.
Given that so many series from this author have succubi appearing on the edges, seeing that there are so many stories started, but not told, at some point they need to tie up all of the loose ends with their succubi and tell the rest of the story. That’s what interests me.
As for this series, there is a succubus, she’s an important cog in the plot wheels, but beyond that there’s so very little seen, or done, with her as to be a shame most of all.