On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Pack Bonds: Werewolf Initiation (eBook)
Pack Bonds: Werewolf Initiation eBook Cover,
written by Virginia Waytes
|Publication date||April 10, 2020|
|Preceded by||A Lamb in Wolf's Clothing: Testing of A Werewolf|
|Followed by||Wrath of the Water Horse: Never Threaten a Kelpie's Mate|
Pack Bonds: Werewolf Initiation is an eBook written by Virginia Waytes. It is the second work in the Manor series by this author. In this work the character Luciana Smythe is part Succubus in nature.
- Title: Pack Bonds: Werewolf Initiation
- Author: Virginia Waytes
- Published By: Wittegen Press
- Length: 43 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B086ZZPZQF
- ISBN: 9781912583201
- Publishing Date: April 10, 2020
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- A Lamb in Wolf's Clothing: Testing of A Werewolf
- Wrath of the Water Horse: Never Threaten a Kelpie's Mate
- Shifting Insecurities: Anxiety Among Werewolves
- Covert Investigations: Magic Sex in the City
- Virgin Sacrifice: A First Magical Playtime
- Sexual Tensions: Werewolf Distraction Techniques
- The Power of Sex: Revelations of the Succubus
- Daddy Issues: Vampire Wisdom & the Comfort of Friends
- Tricks and Torment: Dark Bonds & Werewolves
- Searching for a Mate: Shifter Bonds & Magical Healing
- Balance of Power: Magical Connections
- Training Day: Drawbacks of Werewolf Demonstrability
- Apologies: Fae Trust & Dragon Fire
- Safety Net: Magic to Protect & Obscure
- Taking a Mate: A Dragon's Passion
- Solo Games: Payment of Power
- Level Up: Werewolves & Dragons & Fae, Oh My!
- Warning of Snow: The Dreams of a Vampire
- Lasting Bond: The History of Dragon & Succubus
Josh has been welcomed by Lucy into the eccentric, paranormal family that is The Manor's residents, but he still has one problem—his existing pack bond. Being related by blood to his alpha, he cannot break it on his own. It is up to Gerry, werewolf alpha at The Manor, and the rest of Gerry's pack to help Josh break this old tie and form a new one with them.
He must trust them and, depending on how hard it is to break the bond and how Josh reacts to the pack's actions, the whole situation could become physically intimate. He must decide how to deal with being so vulnerable among a group of virtual strangers and how far he is willing to go for the bond to succeed.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.