On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
My Fated Valentine (eBook)
My Fated Valentine is an anthology eBook written by Amanda Kimberley, Julia Mills, P. Mattern, P.T. Macias, C.D. Gorri, Josette Reuel, Heather Kirchhoff, Jamie Lynn Boothe, Jolie Banner and S.E. Isaac. In this collection the work Dark Essence: Soul Seduction by J.K. Hawkins, the character Xennara is a Succubus.
- Title: My Fated Valentine
- Authors: Amanda Kimberley, Julia Mills, P. Mattern, P.T. Macias, C.D. Gorri, Josette Reuel, Heather Kirchhoff, Jamie Lynn Boothe, Jolie Banner and S.E. Isaac
- Published By: Twilight Covenstead Publishing
- Length: 673 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B0779N352J
- Publishing Date: February 8, 2018
If you love romance stories with sizzling heroes and a supernatural twist, look no further! My Fated Valentine brings you sweet and sensual worlds of the paranormal with Amazon Award Winning, NYT, and USA Today Bestselling Authors! Treat yourself to passion with this collection of fantasy tales featuring faeries, werewolves, vampires, dragons, shifters and more!
- Kissing Cupid by Julia Mills: Arrows are flying, love is in the air, and the fairies are fighting…what else could it be? Valentine’s Day, Baby.
- My Own Personal Vampire by P. Mattern: She needed his dark love to heal, and her fate was sealed.
- Forever Immortal by Amanda Kimberley: Lineage can bring on hell.
- The Vhampier's Fated Love by P.T. Macias: The Fates spin the shimmering indigo magical thread of love, binding life and souls as one definite forever love.
- The Dragon's Heart by C.D. Gorri: Some wounds run deep, can a Dragon's heart be unbroken?
- Swan Dive by Josette Reuel: Can old magic manifest the love that has been missing for fifteen years?
- Kiss of a Vampire by S.E. Isaac: Love bites.
- My Forever Valentine by Jamie Lynne Boothe: A Valentine weekend filled with passion, blood and a bond that will last forever.
- Accidentally in Love by Jolie Banner: Two left feet finally landed her somewhere right.
- Predestined by Ava Lynn Wood: A love only destiny could design.
- Blood Revelations by Connie Hunter
- One: a poem by Heather Kirchhoff
- The Siren's Call by Mana Moonchild: Chosen by the sea.
- Dark Essence: Soul Seduction by J.K. Hawkins: Forbidden love never was so dangerous.
- By the Pool by Alex Kimberley: Can true love swim the test of time?
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.