On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Masters of Seduction Volume 2: Books 5-8 (eBook)
|Masters of Seduction Volume 2: Books 5-8|
Masters of Seduction Volume 2: Books 5-8 eBook Cover, written by ara Adrian, Donna Grant,
Laura Wright and Alexandra Ivy
Lara Adrian, Donna Grant,|
Laura Wright and
|Series||Masters of Seduction|
|Publisher||Obsidian House Books|
|Publication date||April 27, 2015|
|Preceded by||Ruthless: House of Xanthe|
Masters of Seduction Volume 2: Books 5-8 is an anthology eBook written by Lara Adrian, Donna Grant, Laura Wright and Alexandra Ivy. It is the sixth work in the Masters of Seduction series by these authors. In this work several characters are either Succubi or Incubi.
- Title: Masters of Seduction Volume 2: Books 5-8
- Authors: Lara Adrian, Donna Grant, Laura Wright and Alexandra Ivy
- Published By: Obsidian House Books
- Length: 400 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B00MMU70KY
- Publishing Date: April 27, 2015
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- Masters of Seduction: Books 1-4
- Merciless: House of Gravori
- Shameless: House of Vipera
- Ruthless: House of Xanthe
In the realm of the Incubi Masters, pleasure is to die for and love is the deadliest game of all . . .
- Priceless: House of Ebarron ~ by Lara Adrian: Incubus Master Sorin Ebarron has an insatiable taste for fine things. So when a tantalizing platinum-haired Nephilim walks into his elite casino on the arm of a rival male, Sorin is determined to have the beauty at any cost. But Ashayla is waging her own high-stakes gamble, willing to risk breath and body to win the prize she seeks. Caught in a game of deception and desire, Sorin and Ashayla will discover a secret that may hold the power to shake the gates of both Heaven and Hell...
- Boundless: House of Drohas ~ by Donna Grant: As Master of the House of Drohas, Javan has a personal stake in his family's art business. The enigmatic Incubus has never embraced that duty more than when a beautiful and talented new artist catches his eye. The Drohas name and influence can help Naomi's career, but she's interested in Javan for a different reason. Believing him to be her sister's killer, Naomi soon finds herself fighting an all-consuming desire for the dangerous man, and thrust into a world she never dreamed existed--a world of angels and demons, poised at the brink of a brewing war.
- Dauntless: House of Trevanion ~ by Laura Wright: Incubus Casworon Trevanion likes his nights long and his bed full. But as his House's new Master, Cas's love of demon debauchery is over. Like every royal male before him, Cas's mate has been chosen and will be presented to him at the annual Seafarer's Ball. But when Cas sets his eyes on lovely stranger, Lia, all bets are off. He is meant to possess her. But will he discard his legacy when he realizes the female he desires is none other than the scarred servant who scrubs his floors?
- Reckless: House of Furia ~ by Alexandra Ivy: Tiege never expected to become Master of Furia, not until his brother's mate was kidnapped and brutally killed. With his House in mourning, Tiege has no choice but to lead, although that doesn't halt his hedonistic lifestyle. Sloane is a former Nephilim Blade who is dedicated to duty. She has nothing in common with the reckless Incubus--except a dangerous passion. But it's that passion they must draw upon in order to raise the spirit of a long-dead Succubus whose stunning revelations could topple the Obsidian Throne forever...
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.