On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
James to Jamie (eBook)
|James to Jamie|
James to Jamie eBook Cover,
written by Zayna Noble
|Series||James to Jamie|
Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||October 14, 2015|
|Preceded by||Stick Shift|
James to Jamie is an eBook written by Zayna Noble. It a collection of the works in the James to Jamie series by this author. In this work the character Lala is a Succubus.
- Title: James to Jamie
- Author: Zayna Noble
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services & Smashwords
- Length: 68 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B016OXHE4Q
- ISBN: 9781370630462
- Publishing Date: October 14, 2015
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
The complete James to Jamie collection:
James has a secret desire, a persona that he wants to become: Jamie, a busty blonde woman! His visit to a magical potion shop is his first step on changing his gender, seducing his roommate, and opening up to new desires and kinks he didn't even know he had...
- Hard Sell: James is a pro when it comes to resisting the tactics of salespeople, but when this particular saleswoman can read his deepest desires like an open book, how can he possibly say no? Enter Lala the succubus, owner of a shop of curios and artifacts, each with a lewd purpose. When she hones in on what James is there for, to swap genders and experience life with a hot, curvy, feminine body, she turns on the charm. Lala is ready to offer James a test-ride he can't refuse. After all, if the shop is equipped to change a built man into a bouncy fox, it's bound to offer something hard and thick for the new woman to experiment with.
- Trick Play: Now that James has everything he needs to begin the seduction of his roommate, Brandon, all that's left is to put the plan into action. He'll transform into Jamie, dress in a frilly pink dress, and turn on the charm. At least, that was the intention. When Brandon barges in on James mid-transformation, the two friends discover they share a certain kink. As Brandon makes the change into busty Brandi, Jamie feels conflicted. Swapping genders together wasn't quite what she'd had in mind, but as their libidos skyrocket, she finds it harder to complain about the turn of events. Still, she can't help but feel that something is missing... Thankfully, an extra blue potion is all the girls need to add something hard and filling to their fun.
- Stick Shift: James has had about enough of Brandi's antics. It's one thing to see her prancing around, buying sexy new outfits at every store in the mall, but the thing that irks him the most is that he wishes he could be the one doing the prancing! He returns to the potion shop with Brandi in tow. The potion shop sales-succubus Lala has a solution that she promises will make everyone happy. A combination of products that she lets Brandi and James try before they buy. With no other way to salvage the situation, James becomes Jamie once more, though this time the transformation comes with something extra. A big, juicy something extra. With her new assets and a new frame of mind, Jamie sets to teaching Brandi which of the gender-swapped men wears the pants in their new relationship...
The following review was originally published by Tera on her Blog, A Succubi's Tale on February 24, 2017
A story about needing, but that needing a succubus to make the need be true. Perhaps not in the way expected, but most definitely fulfilling a need. For isn’t that what succubi do? See into your needs, find a way to make them real? But what happens from there is your problem and the bill might be more than you expected it to be.
While this work has a succubus as one of the main characters, she isn’t what the story is about. It revolves around two characters desiring a transformation and Lala, the succubus of the work, is the one to make that possible. She’s a store keeper of dreams, wants and desires in a world where the supernatural is an everyday thing.
That part of the story really isn’t explored, it is simply taken as being normal and the work continues on from there. I loved Lala dearly for her bemusement, the suggestiveness of her expression and actions, but most of all I adored her making the other characters explore their hidden desires through the series.
There’s actually a good balance between erotica and story for the most part in the work, though when the erotica comes into play the story is pushed aside for a time. Eventually however the development of the characters comes back and they do develop, grow and discover who they are and what they desire.
I felt the author was more involved in the story when it wasn’t erotic than when it was. They seemed to want to tell a story, with a little erotica along the way. There’s some futa, some gender swapping, a little bit of mind control. The mixture works well for the characters within the erotica and without there are consequences to their actions, some of them quite permanent, which make events interesting.
Taken as a series, there’s enough time for character development, telling the story, exploring the characters in all of their forms. There’s even enough time for Lala to manage quite a lot of teasing, seduction and fun of her own. The single thing I think was missing came to the skimming over of the universe, how it came to be that having succubi being an “ordinary” thing happened. That should have been explained a little bit for the sake of completeness.
Interesting characters, a story which holds true to itself. The erotica in all of its forms plays well and I liked the work quite a lot. I just wish there was more detail about Lala beyond her being sexy, smart and seductive. A succubus is more than that and Lala does portray that well.
Three out of five pitchforks.
I liked Lala for her style, her bemusement and how she acted as a succubus as a whole. She wasn’t the central character in the story of course, but she made everything happen. I’d like a story about her alone, perhaps telling how she decided to get into the business she is in. I think that would be quite the story to tell.