On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Demon Sex Rituals Trilogy (eBook)
|Demon Sex Rituals Trilogy|
Demon Sex Rituals Trilogy eBook Cover,
written by Dalia Daudelin
|Series||Demonic Dreams and Succubus Seductions|
|Publication date||December 14, 2014|
|Preceded by||Ritual Impregnation|
Demon Sex Rituals Trilogy is an eBook written by Dalia Daudelin. It is the seventh work in the Demonic Dreams and Succubus Seductions series by this author and collects three works in the series. In this work several characters are Succubi.
- Title: Demon Sex Rituals Trilogy
- Author: Dalia Daudelin
- Published By: Midnight Climax
- Length: 61 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B00R1QAK1A
- Publishing Date: December 14, 2014
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- A Succubus's Sexual Awakening
- The Demon's Slave
- The Succubus Ritual
- Ritual Sacrifice
- Ritual Sex
- Ritual Impregnation
Three Paranormal Stories:
- Ritual Sacrifice: The secrets of this demonic island are sexual... and sacrificial. A soldier, now retired, goes to an island to find an ex girlfriend and a child that might be his. When he finds that the island is populated only by women, many distrustful of men, he does his best to ignore the naked bodies of the young, curious women around him. What he hoped would be the rekindling of lost love turns into a night of group sex with a surprising ending.
- Ritual Sex: Decades ago, a woman named Alice escaped from a living nightmare, only to find that she couldn't live in the real world any more. When she saw an opportunity to bring a demon into the world and bargain for a sanctuary, she took it. And all she had to do... was bear his child.
- Ritual Impregnation: Alice has found her sanctuary on an uninhabited Eden off the coast of California, and around her a community springs up, of women like her who are fleeing from the world. Only, soon they find that some of them want something more: They want to be mothers. The Demon is only too happy to oblige them.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.