On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Death's Kiss: The Complete Series (eBook)
|Death's Kiss: The Complete Series|
Death's Kiss: The Complete Series
eBook Cover, written by C.J. Pinard
|Publisher||Pinard House Publishing|
|Publication date||November 15, 2018|
|Preceded by||Kovah: Soul Seeker|
Death's Kiss: The Complete Series is an eBook written by C.J. Pinard. It is a collection of the works in the Death's Kiss series by this author. In this work one of the characters is a Succubus.
- Title: Death's Kiss: The Complete Series
- Author: C.J. Pinard
- Published By: Pinard House Publishing
- Length: 806 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B07KLVB4ZF
- Publishing Date: November 15, 2018
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
The entire Death's Kiss series:
- Soul Rebel: When Nolan Bishop meets a seductive redhead at a dark club in downtown Shreveport, little does he know that his soul will be gone as soon as she leaves the club. It doesn’t take Nolan long to realize that Eva Sheridan, the succubus who now invades his dreams, has taken something from him. Through the underground network of the supernatural in New Orleans, he discovers he has seven days to destroy Eva before he turns into a sinister and feral vampire himself.
In a race against all that is holy, Nolan encounters Eva's identical twin, Charity, who is still very much a human. As he begs for Charity's help in locating Eva, she realizes that his utmost desire is to kill her sister. Although Eva is a relentless succubus, Charity doesn't want her sister to die. Now, it's up to Nolan to determine his own future. While Charity and Nolan grow closer, he struggles with destroying her sister. Can he choose between his humanity and his heart in a mere seven days?
- Soul Redemption: Faced with unthinkable changes, Nolan Bishop seeks to come to grips with his new version of mortality. While his relationship with Charity Sheridan was already rocky, he's now facing a whole new set of challenges as they continue to try to find a balance to the love that has just begun to blossom between them. Meanwhile, her twin Eva has violent vengeance on the mind, and the succubus won't settle for anything less than Nolan's ultimate demise. Heading back to New Orleans at the request of the BSI, Nolan will have to face Joel Reichert, the old vampire whose oldest friend is now dead because of him. But is Joel really an enemy?
A new, young friend in the Rebel Riders group gives Nolan a much needed reprieve from the stress of his new way of life. While Archie and the Riders don't really know the full extent of Nolan's new problems, he continues to hide the horrific things he has to do in order to stay alive. Will Nolan come out better than he was before Eva tried to take his soul, or will he crack and break under the pressure once he realizes what the succubus has really done to him?
- Soul Release: Faced with the horrible reality that he’s been tricked by Eva, Nolan sets off in a mad rage to find the evil red-haired succubus and end her once and for all. When the search for her falls flat, he turns to Kovah and the Rebel Riders for help. Not only fueled by wrath, a now sudden fear and sadness has also overtaken his heart: Where is his love, Charity? With Joel Reichert searching deep for what the Justice Department knows about the supernatural of New Orleans, he’s not going to be of any help to Nolan – especially once Nolan finds out what Kovah and the Riders are planning for Joel and his hotel of vampires.
- Kovah: Soul Seeker: The night Dominic DeLuca meets a succubus, his life of all-night partying and college classes is over in an instant. Fundamentally transformed inside and out after killing her, he exists much differently for the next 10 years than he had before. When his freakish eyes and lack of aging become too much to explain, he leaves Dominic and New York behind and becomes Kovah Sanagra, the foul-mouthed, angry hybrid who literally has nothing left to lose.
His new life takes him to New Orleans, where he finds pleasure in the variety of vampires he has to choose from when he wants to kill something. But when a female vampire who’d helped him in the past shows up during his hunt, he realizes he has some unresolved feelings he'd rather not deal with. Upon meeting Archie and the Riders, Kovah feels as if his life might have some purpose; some direction. But still, the female keeps showing up. And when a time comes that she needs Kovah's help, is he going to repay her for helping him in the past?
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.