On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Daughters Of Lilith Paranormal Thrillers: Box Set (eBook)
|Daughters Of Lilith Paranormal Thrillers: Box Set|
Daughters Of Lilith Paranormal Thrillers: Box Set eBook Cover, written by Jennifer Quintenz
|Series||Daughters of Lilith|
|Publisher||Secret Tree Press|
|Publication date||August 18, 2016|
Daughters Of Lilith Paranormal Thrillers: Box Set is an eBook written by Jennifer Quintenz. It is a collection of the works in the Daughters Of Lilith series by this author. In this work the character Braeden is described as being a Lilitu, or Daughter of Lilith.
- Title: Daughters Of Lilith Paranormal Thrillers: Box Set
- Author: Jennifer Quintenz
- Published By: Secret Tree Press
- Length: 902 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B01KPADT4S
- Publishing Date: August 18, 2016
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
The complete Daughters Of Lilith series:
- Thrall: Welcome to Braedyn Murphy’s life. She’s a typical—if shy—sophomore navigating the slings and arrows of high school life with her two best friends, Royal and Cassie. Then a new boy, Lucas, moves into the house next door, and Braedyn finds herself falling in love for the first time. But Braedyn’s normal life comes crashing down around her ears when she learns she’s a descendent of Lilith, the mother of all demons - and that she might play a critical role in an ancient war between the Sons of Adam and the Daughters of Lilith. Turns out the right answers aren’t always clear or easy. And as for “good” and “evil” – it all depends on how you choose to act. Inspired by the ancient Mesopotamian myths of Lilith and her offspring, Thrall explores first love, strong friendships, and taking on adult responsibilities against the backdrop of powerful supernatural forces and life-and-death stakes.
- Incubus: Braedyn Murphy used to think nothing important ever happened in her sleepy town of Puerto Escondido. But that was before she learned she was a descendent of Lilith, the mother of all demons. Now Braedyn fights to protect humanity from the Lilitu - the beautiful, souls-stealing daughters of Lilith. As she fights the Lilitu, Braedyn must also fight her growing love for her boyfriend Lucas - because even a simple kiss could end his life. Their only ray of hope is an angel’s offer to make Braedyn human, but it’s an offer she can’t accept until the world is safe from the Lilitu. Braedyn knows she’s a key player in this ancient war... but she’s not ready to believe she just might be humanity’s best hope of surviving the final battle for Earth.
- Sacrifice: Just when Braedyn Murphy thought she understood the danger descending on Puerto Escondido, a new threat arrives. A cult devoted to Lilith has taken up residence in the little town, and when Cassie gets tangled up in its intrigue, Braedyn realizes she might have to choose between protecting her friends and stopping Lilith from reclaiming this earth. With her duties to the Guard wearing on her, Braedyn turns to Lucas for solace. Together they wonder if now is the time to claim their one night together—knowing that one night is all they may ever have. Darker forces have their own plans for Braedyn and the Guard. Braedyn knew this fight could be brutal—but how much can one girl be asked to sacrifice in order to save the world?
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has purchased this work and will review it as soon as possible.