On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
A Pervert's Guide to Monsters: Volume 1 (eBook)
A Pervert's Guide to Monsters: Volume 1 is an eBook written by Starla Bronson. It is the first work in the A Pervert's Guide to Monsters series by this author. In this work one of the characters is a Succubus.
- Title: A Pervert's Guide to Monsters: Volume 1
- Author: Starla Bronson
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 58 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B08QDDDTLB
- Publishing Date: December 10, 2020
This volume includes three accounts of perverse, paranormal activities.
- Night Shifters: Taran isn't like other vampires. He's a nice guy even in his undeath, and refuses to drink live blood, instead resorting to milk for nourishment. Still, the demon inside gnaws at him, waiting for its chance to snatch the reins away and go on a feeding frenzy. Will Taran be able to resist his urges forever, or will he give in to his darkest pleasures?
- Time is the Master: Kirk is a simple carpenter and a single father. He has two joys in his life: his work and his daughter Catherine. Outside of that, he doesn't want or need anything else in life. And it's exactly this kind of person that tends to attract devils. The complacency and contentment is insulting to them. In walks Valerie, a woman with sinister secrets and heart wrenching methods to get what she wants. Now Kirk must find a way to escape from beneath her thumb before she takes everything from him, or he will learn just how hard and how fast a man can fall.
- Stone Soul: The small township of Gingham S.C. is a sleepy little seaside village where people move just a bit slower, talk with you just a bit longer, and hold onto the old, tried and true traditions that they've held for centuries. Clark is a somewhat oafish, but adorable white guy out of his element in this town, trying his best to win the attentions of the beautiful neo-soul singer Jah'el. A woman who some say practices black magic. A woman who others say isn't exactly what you'd call human either. People say a lot of things, but one thing is clear. She's as alpha as anyone, man or woman, can be, and when she wrests control, she never returns it. Clark may have bitten off more than he can chew with this one. The question isn't can he escape. The question is: how long will he survive?
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.