On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
|Series||Dungeons and Dragons|
|First appearance||Book of Vile Darkness - Page 133|
|Age||Undetermined, Physically in her 30s|
|Alias||Servant of the Demon Lord Graz'zt|
Yattara is a Succubus NPC character in the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game. She first appeared in the Book of Vile Darkness sourcebook. She is a servant of the Demon Lord Graz'zt and is in control of a small squad of succubi that excel at infiltration and espionage under Graz'zt's command.
Very little information was revealed about Yattara in her appearances in Dungeons and Dragons. It was told that she was a servant of Graz'zt and was in control of a small squad of succubi that excel at infiltration and espionage. No physical description of her was made nor was any mention made of her own goals or other history.
|Sub-Type||Medium Outsider (Chaotic, Evil, Mazza’im)|
|Hit Dice||15d8 + 75 (172 hp)|
|Speed||30 ft., fly 50 ft. (average)|
|Armor Class||26 (+7 Dex, +9 natural), touch 17, flat-footed 19, combat 37|
|Attack||Claw +25 melee (1d6 + 4 plus 1d6 cold)|
|Full Attack||2 claws +25 melee (1d6 + 4 plus 1d6 cold)|
|Space/Reach||5 ft. /5 ft.|
|Special Attacks||Enchanting dance, energy drain, spell-like abilities,|
sneak attack +7d6, summon demon
|Special Qualities||Damage reduction 10/cold iron and good, darkvision,|
improved evasion, immunity to electricity and poison,
improved uncanny dodge, resistance to acid 10, cold 10 and fire 10,
spell resistance 18, telepathy 100 ft., uncanny dodge
|Saves||Fort +14, Ref +18, Will +11|
|Abilities||Str 13, Dex 24, Con 20, Int 21, Wis 14, Cha 29|
|Skills||Bluff +27, Concentration +15, Diplomacy +27, Disguise +27 (+29 acting),|
Escape Artist +18, Fly +25, Intimidate +20, Knowledge (nobility and royalty) +15,
Knowledge (the planes) +15, Perception +28, Perform (dance) +27,
Perform (sing) +27, Sense Motive +20, Sleight of Hand +25,
Spellcraft +15, Stealth +25
|Feats||Ability Focus (enchanting dance), Combat Expertise, Combat Reflexes,|
Fly-by Attack, Improved Feint, Improved Initiative, Lightning Reflexes,
Persuasive, Telling Blow, Weapon Finesse
|Climate/Terrain||Azzagrat (The Abyss)|
|Organization||Solitary (unique) or with 2-6 succubi rogues (6th level)|
|Skills||Succubi have a +8 racial bonus on Perception checks|
|Possessions||Yattara wears a pair of bracelets which provide her with a +3 enhancement bonus|
and the frost quality on her unarmed and natural attacks, a ring of protection +3,
and a ring of nine lives with all of its charges remaining
|At Will||Charm monster (DC 23), detect good, detect thoughts (DC 21),|
ethereal jaunt, polymorph, suggestion (DC 22), greater teleport
- Enchanting Dance (Su): 5/day, Yattara can use her dance to produce a variety of effects on those who see her. The DC for any effect is 28. Creatures cannot be affected again by the enchanting dance for 24 hours regardless of the success of their saving throw. Yattara can maintain an enchanting dance for one minute.
- Beguiling Dance: All creatures within 30 feet who can see Yattara must make a Will save or be dazed for one round. Creatures who fail their save improve their attitudes toward Yattara by one step.
- Wearying Dance: All creatures within 30 feet who can see Yattara must make a Will save or be fatigued for as long as she maintains the dance. Fatigued creatures failing the save become exhausted.
- Frightful Dance: All creatures within 30 feet who can see Yattara must make a Will save for become shaken for as long as she maintains the dance. Shaken creatures become frightened and frightened creatures become panicked.
- Energy Drain (Su): Yattara can drain energy by luring a living creature into an act of passion or planting a kiss on the victim. An unwilling target must be grappled in order to do so. The kiss or embrace bestows one negative level. The kiss also has the effect of a suggestion spell, asking the victim to accept another kiss. A Will save (DC 26) negates the suggestion. The DC to remove the negative level is 26.
- Summon Demon (Sp): Once per day Yattara can summon 1d4 succubi or a vrock.
- Cook, Monte. Book of Vile Darkness. (Wizards of the Coast), 2002. Page 133.