On May 29th, 2021, the 7,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Willing Submission (eBook)
Willing Submission eBook Cover,
written by Ciara Bane
|Publisher||Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||July 9, 2021|
|Preceded by||Joining the Incubus|
Willing Submission is an eBook written by Ciara Bane. It is a collection of the works in the Willing Submission series by this author. In this work the character Malachi is an Incubus.
- Title: Willing Submission
- Author: Ciara Bane
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 168 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B0993VBXN1
- Publishing Date: July 9, 2021
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
This collection of erotic shorts will have you aching to summon your very own incubus when you're through! This three-book collection includes:
- Summoning the Incubus: Damien’s hand slid over the back of Max’s neck. “Don’t be nervous,” he said quietly. “A pretty little thing like you? They’re gonna go crazy for you.” Max and his friend-with-benefits, Owen, are just hanging out when Max invites Owen to the party. A party with a bunch of other guys, all ready to have all kinds of fun. It turns out to be more than Max ever expected and he's used in so many different ways but still left wanting more. Unfortunately for Max, it seems that the other partygoers have an ulterior motive in inviting him in. But the sexy incubus is more interested in Max than his revenge - but will Max let the demon claim mastery over him?
- Obeying the Incubus: After Max's encounter with a sexy demon, he's finding himself more insatiable than ever. Though it has its perks - it should mean he'll have enough energy to feed his master, should Malachi ever return. Spending his evening hooking up in the club with a hot daddy and his shy friend, Max figures that'll be it for his night. But Malachi has other ideas - his master is the only one who will allow Max true release, now, but he'd better be willing to beg...
- Joining the Incubus: After dominating his submissive boss, Max is more ready than ever for a visit from Malachi, his demon master. But this time, Malachi has a surprise for him: he gives Max instructions on how to cross over to his plane. Max completes the solo ritual and finds himself in a room full of incubi, all of whom are ready and wanting, and his master tells him he has free reign - so long as Max returns to him, in the end.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.