On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Unholy Harlots (eBook)
Unholy Harlots: Two Titillating Tales of Gender Swap Feminization at the Hands of Demonic Beings is an eBook written by Lily Fey and Arya Martin. The work contains the stories Turned into a Succubus: Gender Transformed by the Devil Herself by Lily Fey and From Holy Man to Harlot: The Emasculation and Corruption of Elliot James by Arya Martin. In these works succubi appear.
- Title: Unholy Harlots: Two Titillating Tales of Gender Swap Feminization at the Hands of Demonic Beings
- Author: Lily Fey and Arya Martin
- Published By: Feverotica Books
- Length: 61 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B013VOHL4O
- Publishing Date: August 12, 2015
A collection of the following works:
- Turned into a Succubus: Gender Transformed by the Devil Herself: Arrogant sorcerer and gothic pretty boy Foster makes painstaking preparations and horrific sacrifices in order to bring the Devil into this world so that he can ask Satan himself if he may serve under him as a demon. To Foster's surprise, the Prince of Darkness is more like a Princess of Darkness, and she's not willing to turn Foster into a demon unless he can prove himself to her. Eager to please his Dark Mistress and prove his loyalty, Foster undergoes a gender transformation, and, if the newly transformed sorceress can prove herself, Satan just might turn her into a full-fledged demon. Little does Foster know that when you make a deal with the Devil you've got to read the fine print, because Satan has quite the role in mind for her newfound demon-to-be.
- From Holy Man to Harlot: The Emasculation and Corruption of Elliot James: Elliot James, a young and innocent man of the cloth, is called upon to drive a demon from the body of an eighteen-year-old woman. The demon, as it so happens, is the ancient and powerful Lilith, who is more than a match for the inexperienced clergyman. James fails to exorcise Lilith, but Lilith decides James would make a much more interesting plaything than the young woman she now possesses--so she abandons her current vessel and enters into James, transforming his body into that of a voluptuous woman with an insatiable need to be dominated and used.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.