On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
The Unholy Desires Anthology (eBook)
|The Unholy Desires Anthology|
The Unholy Desires Anthology eBook Cover, written by Moxie Morrigan
Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||November 17, 2013|
|Preceded by||Unholy Desires: Transformation|
The Unholy Desires Anthology is an anthology eBook written by Moxie Morrigan. It contains the collected works in the Unholy Desires series by this author. In this work one of the main characters is an Incubus.
- Title: The Unholy Desires Anthology
- Author: Moxie Morrigan
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services & Smashwords
- Length: 28 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B00GR8CU8E
- Publishing Date: November 17, 2013
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- Unholy Desires: Incubus: Salem Aslin is a warlock, a specialist in the shadowy arts. His ability to summon dark creatures lands him a job in removing a pesky presence from a wealthy man’s home, but to his surprise, it’s no playful imp. Salem encounters a powerful incubus, a creature of powerful lusts. Will his deal with the devil end his life, or will he merely end up experiencing a night of sinful pleasures?
- Unholy Desires: Possession: Salem Aslin is a warlock, a specialist in the shadowy arts. On a previous job, he encountered a powerfully sensual incubus and became his companion for the night. Ever since, Salem has been unable to banish thoughts of once more meeting his dark lover and succumbing to more pleasures, thoughts of sex overpowering his day to day life. Is his inability to contain himself a symptom of demonic possession?
- Unholy Desires: Transformation: Salem Aslin is a warlock, a master of shadowy arts, and his particular line of work has put him in the path of incredibly dark forces. Burdened with a demonic curse that drives him into a frenzied hunger, he seeks out the help of a trusted friend. Will they be able to lift the powerful spell from Salem together? Or will his desires overcome him at last?
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, there was no review available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it as soon as possible.