On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Deception (eBook)
|The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Deception|
The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Deception eBook Cover,
written by Francesca Demont
|Publisher||Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||March 20, 2019|
|Preceded by||The Transformation of Clarice: Becoming Clarice|
|Followed by||The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Revenge|
The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Deception is an eBook written by Francesca Demont. It is the seventh work in the Clarice Journey series by this author. In this work the character Clarice is a Succubus.
- Title: The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Deception
- Author: Francesca Demont
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 31 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B07P7H1NPF
- Publishing Date: March 20, 2019
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- The Submission of a Fetish Escort: The Humiliation of Clarice
- The Submission of a Fetish Escort: Breaking Clarice
- The Submission of a Fetish Escort: Slave Clarice
- The Transformation of Clarice: Unbreakable Clarice
- The Transformation of Clarice: Captured Clarice
- The Transformation of Clarice: Becoming Clarice
- The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Revenge
- The Domination of a Succubus Escort: Resolution
- Clarice: Fetish Escort: An Epic Saga of Submission and Domination
Clarice meets with her lover, and foe, Tanya in Berlin. They both realize how they have been used, deceived, and forever altered. Together, they uncover powers that are beyond human. Neither knows yet how to use them and they embark on a journey to uncover secrets using their skills to seduce, and control, those around them.
Clarice realizes her true identity, what she has become. She reluctantly accepts her transformation into a Succubus and hides by re-joining the fetish escort agency. Her will to dominate becomes stronger. Her strength is challenged when she has to say farewell to her love, Tanya. Now she has to take on her foes on her own.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.