On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
The Darkly Dreaming Series: Parts 1-3 (eBook)
The Darkly Dreaming Series: Parts 1-3 is an eBook written by C. J. Valles. It a collection of the works in the Darkly Dreaming series by this author. In this work one of the characters is an Incubus.
- Title: The Darkly Dreaming Series: Parts 1-3
- Author: C. J. Valles
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 413 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B01GFEPSEC
- Publishing Date: May 31, 2016
The question isn’t who is Will Kincaid—it’s what is Will Kincaid?
- From a Dream, Darkly Dreaming Part I: Seventeen-year-old Aven Casey is starting over in Winters, Oregon, and she's okay being the invisible girl at her new school. But when a new student arrives, Aven’s boring life starts getting weird. Will Kincaid is insanely hot, distracting—and suddenly everywhere Aven is. But why? The more she learns about Will Kincaid, the more Aven wonders: is he the hero ... or something darker and more dangerous?
- Love Me Darkly, Darkly Dreaming Part II: After her first kiss, Aven Casey wakes up to a new world. A world where dark secrets about are about to come to light. Suddenly Will is telling her things that seem impossible in the real world. What he is. Who she is. And why he will be a danger to her as long as he’s near her. The question is: can she stop herself from falling in love with Will Kincaid—or is it already too late?
- Dreaming Ever After, Darkly Dreaming Part III: It’s Halloween, and now that Aven Casey knows exactly what Will Kincaid is, there is no going back. Because he's a monster, and she's in love with him. Aven also knows that there are scarier monsters than Will out there—and one of them is hunting her. But she has more pressing problems. Like meeting Will’s “family,” passing her driver's test, and a going to a dance. Then, in a single instant, everything goes wrong, and Aven is faced with a choice. Give up her life—or face a life without Will.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.