On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Succubus: The Box Set (eBook)
|Succubus: The Box Set|
Succubus: The Box Set eBook Cover,
written by J.C. Treeson
|Publisher||Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||July 29, 2017|
|Preceded by||Succubus in Sin|
Succubus: The Box Set is an eBook written by J.C. Treeson. It is a collection of the works in the Succubus series by this author. In this work the character Emma Wilmot is a Succubus.
- Title: Succubus: The Box Set
- Author: J.C. Treeson
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 423 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B074DH18Q7
- Publishing Date: July 29, 2017
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
Succubus: The Box Set is a compilation of the entire Succubus Series which clocks in at over 118,000 words and includes the following books:
- Succubus in Seven Days: How do you go about getting cursed? First, tick off a witch. The clock runs fast when Emma has to sleep with seven men in seven days to end the curse. She delves deep into Nashville's wicked supernatural underworld, where fairies, weres, and even sexy vampires are more than willing to help her meet the deadline.
- Succubus in Need: Summer is ending in Nashville, but it's only heating up for Emma. Emma Wilmot's new status as the only succubus in the world has just come back to bite her. Politics and plots bear down on Emma when the blame for a college student's attack is laid at her feet. Worse, it has all the markings of a succubus attack. Banned from feeding, she faces death or worse if the investigation proves she committed the crime. The Council is on her tail and familiar faces pop up to tempt her into breaking all the rules. As she seeks to solve the crime, Emma must juggle between her succubus needs and her own. The two steamy supes vying for her affections don't help matters. Will she be able to resist the temptations of her gorgeous fae boyfriend Grin? Or will she succumb to the mysterious, controlling vampire Lawford?
- Succubus in Sin: Emma's story continues in Succubus In Sin as she goes to Chicago for the supernatural summit with former lover and handsome vampire Lawford Rakes. She’s leaving behind her fae boyfriend Grin, who hasn’t been able to feed her since an attack that destroyed his aura. Now Emma is at war with her succubus: the succubus’s need for sexual energy versus Emma’s heart. The nights are cooling down, but all the supernatural attention is heating her up as Emma struggles to keep her pride and her promises. With her succubus desires overwhelming her, she fights to negotiate the politics in Chicago and within Nashville. When a betrayal is revealed, Emma’s world disintegrates. Will Emma be able to find more than lust in Nashville or will she forever be a treasure in a gilded cage?
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.