Thank you for over 5.1 million views of the SuccuWiki!
Lilithid is a random encounter NPC character for the Dungeons and Dragons roleplaying game. She is a half succubus, half lilithid hybrid being with the associated stats for each.
The following article was created by Guild Lieutenant Guildmaster on the DMTools.org website.
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5 ft., 7 in.
- Hair: Red
- Skin: Pale
- Eyes: Blue
- Age: 28
- Female Half-Illithid Succubus Wizard 5/Loremaster 10
- CE Medium Aberration (Augmented Outsider, Chaos, Extraplanar, Evil, Tanar'ri)
- Init +5
- Senses: darkvision 60 ft., Listen +24, Spot +30
- Auras: Evil (overwhelming)
- Languages: Abyssal, Auran, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon; telepathy 100 ft., tongues
- AC 30, touch 20, flat-footed 25; +5 Dex, +5 deflection, +10 natural
- hp 148 (21 HD); DR 10/cold iron or good
- Immune electricity, poison; SR 18
- Resist Energy 10 (acid, cold, fire)
- Fort +11, Ref +16, Will +21 Speed 40 ft. (8 squares), fly 50 ft. (average)
- Melee 2 claws +14 (1d6+1) and 4 tentacles +9 (1d4+1 plus improved grab)
- Base Atk +13; Grp +14
- Atk Options extract
- Special Actions energy drain (DC 37)
- Spells prepared Wizard (CL 19th; +18 ranged touch; DC 22 + spell level)
- ~ 8th - Extended forcecage, mind blank, temporal stasis
- ~ 7th - Energy Admixtured Electrified fireball (2), forcecage, spell turning
- ~ 6th - chain lightning (2), geas/quest, Extended summon monster V, true seeing
- ~ 5th - feeblemind, Empowered lightning bolt, magic jar, mind fog, sending, summon monster V
- ~ 4th - bestow curse (2), greater invisibility, Otiluke's resilient sphere, Empowered Electrified scorching ray (2), Electrified wall of fire
- ~ 3rd - Electrified fireball (2), Extended invisibility, lightning bolt (4), Empowered ray of enfeeblement (2), Empowered shocking grasp (2)
- ~ 2nd - protection from arrows, Extended protection from law, Electrified scorching ray (3), see invisibility, mirror image, touch of idiocy
- ~ 1st - Electrified burning hands (2), mage armor, magic missile (2), shield, true strike (2)
- ~ 0 - detect magic (2), mage hand, message
Succubus (CL 12th)
- At will - charm monster (DC 29), detect good, detect thoughts (DC 27), ethereal jaunt (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), polymorph (humanoid form only, no limit on duration), suggestion (DC 28), greater teleport (self plus 50 pounds of objects only)
- 1/day - summon tanar'ri (1 vrock, 30% success; Lvl 3)
Half-Illithid (CL 8th)
- 3/day - levitate
- 1/day - mind blast (40 ft. cone, stunned 1d4 rounds, Will DC 37 negates; Lvl 4)
- Str 13, Dex 21, Con 17, Int 34, Wis 20, Cha 40
- SQ: lore +22, greater lore, true lore, loremaster secrets (the lore of true stamina, secret knowledge of avoidance, applicable knowledge, newfound arcana, more newfound arcana)
- Feats: Alertness [B; familiar], Combat Casting, Energy Admixture (electricity), Energy Substitution (electricity) [B; Wizard], Eschew Materials [B; Loremaster]), Extend Spell, Familiar Spell [Epic, prismatic wall], Improved Familiar (quasit), Improved Toughness, Practiced Spellcaster (wizard), Scribe Scroll [B; Wizard], Skill Focus (knowledge: arcana)
- Skills: Bluff +32, Climb +1 (+3 ropes), Concentration +27 (+31 casting defensively), Decipher Script +27, Diplomacy +27, Disguise +30 (+32 acting, +40 polymorphed, +42 acting while polymorphed), Escape Artist +15 (+17 ropes), Hide +14, Intimidate +26, Jump +10, Knowledge (arcana) +39, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +27, Knowledge (nature) +29, Knowledge (religion) +27, Knowledge (the planes) +22, Listen +24, Move Silently +14, Search +27, Spellcraft +29, Spot +30, Survival +16 (+18 following tracks), Use Rope +14 (+16 bindings)
- Possessions: amulet of health +6, boots of striding and springing, cloak of charisma +6, gloves of dexterity +6, headband of intellect +6, ring of protection +5, ring of wizardry (III), barrette of disguise (functions as a hat of disguise)
- Spellbook: As prepared.
- Improved Grab (Ex): This ability activates whenever a lilithid hits a Small, Medium, Large, or Huge creature with a tentacle attack. It can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity. If it wins the grapple check, it establishes a hold and attaches the tentacle to the opponent's head. This only works on a Huge creature if the lilithid can somehow reach the foe's head. If a lilithid begins its turn with at least one tentacle attached, it can try to attach its remaining tentacles with a single grapple check. The opponent can escape with a single successful grapple check or an Escape Artist check, but the lilithid gets a +2 circumstance bonus for every tentacle that was attached at the beginning of the opponent's turn.
- Extract (Ex): A lilithid that begins its turn with all four tentacles attached and wins a grapple check automatically extracts the opponent's brain, instantly killing that creature. This ability does not work on constructs, deathless, elementals, oozes, plants, or undead. Extraction is not instantly fatal to foes with multiple heads.
- Energy Drain (Su): A lilithid drains energy from a mortal it lures into some act of passion, or by simply planting a kiss on the victim. If the target is not willing to be kissed, the lilithid must start a grapple, which provokes an attack of opportunity. The lilithid's kiss or embrace bestows one negative level. The kiss also has the effect of a suggestion spell, asking the victim to accept another kiss from the lilithid. The victim must succeed on a DC 34 Will save to negate the effect of the suggestion. The DC is 34 for the Fortitude save to remove a negative level.
- Greater Lore (Ex): The lilithid can, as a standard action, identify any magical item.
- True Lore (Ex): Once per day, the lilithid can gain the effect of a legend lore or analyze dweomer spell.