On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Dungeons and Dragons
|First appearance||Expedition to the Demonweb Pits, Page 161|
Wolfgang Baur and|
|Age||Appears to be in her 20's|
Jenmissa is a Succubus NPC character created by Wolfgang Baur and Gwendolyn Kestral who first appeared in the Expedition to the Demonweb Pits adventure module. As her role in this adventure was very limited, little character information or statistics were provided for her. The only note made of her situation or character was that she was one of three Succubi attendants of the Demon Lord Graz'zt that players can encounter. The other two Succubi encountered are Katriksy and Ulanda.
No information is given with regards to Jenmissa's appearance, but it can be assumed that she appears like any other Succubi that exists in the Dungeons and Dragons universe.
Jenmissa is described as being one of three Succubi attendants of the Demon Lord Graz'zt, her other Succubi sisters being Katriksy and Ulanda. Jenmissa is apparently loyal to Graz’zt and will enter into combat at his command to defend him.
She will, along with her Succubi sisters, stand between Graz’zt and anyone attempting to engage him in combat. She will grapple and interfere with anyone engaging Graz’zt, making sure to assist in flanking attacks. The extent to which she will do so, and if she will fight to her end is not made clear.
|Sub-Type||Medium outsider (tanar’ri, extraplanar, chaotic, evil)|
|hp||33 (6 HD)|
|DR||10/cold iron or good|
|Senses||Darkvision 60 ft|
Listen +19, Spot +19
|Languages||Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic|
tongues, telepathy 100 ft.
touch 11, flat-footed 19
|Immune||Electricity and poison|
|Resist||Acid 10, cold 10, fire 10|
|Speed||30 ft. (6 squares), fly 50 ft. (average)|
|Melee||claw +7 (1d6+1) or 2 claws +15 each (1d6+1)|
|Atk Options||Dodge, Mobility|
Aligned strike (chaotic, evil)
|Special Actions||Change shape, energy drain, summon tanar’ri|
|Combat Gear||Dagger of poison (3 charges)|
|Abilities||Str 13, Dex 13, Con 13, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 26|
|Feats||Dodge, Mobility, Persuasive|
|Skills||Bluff +19, Concentration +10, Diplomacy +12, Disguise +17* (+19 acting),|
Escape Artist +10, Hide +10, Intimidate +19, Knowledge (any one) +12,
Listen +19, Move Silently +10, Search +12, Spot +19,
Survival +2 (+4 following tracks), Use Rope +1 (+3 with bindings)
|Possessions||Combat gear plus 4 platinum nipple rings (Search DC 19) worth 300 gp each|
|At Will||Charm monster (DC 22), detect good, detect thoughts (DC 20),|
ethereal jaunt (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), suggestion (DC 21)
- Aligned Strike: A succubus’s natural weapons, as well as any weapons it wields, are treated as chaotic-aligned and evil aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
- Change Shape (Su): A succubus can assume the form of any Small or Medium humanoid.
- Energy Drain (Su): A succubus drains energy from a mortal it lures into an act of passion, or simply by planting a kiss on the victim. If the target is not willing to be kissed, the succubus must start a grapple, which provokes an attack of opportunity. A succubus’s kiss or embrace bestows one negative level. The kiss also has the effect of a suggestion spell, asking the victim to accept another kiss from the succubus. The victim must succeed on a DC 21 Will save to negate the effect of the suggestion. The DC is 21 for the Fortitude save to remove a negative level.
- Summon Tanar’ri (Sp): Once per day, a succubus can attempt to summon 1 vrock with a 30% chance of success. This ability is the equivalent of a 3rd-level spell.
- Tongues (Su): A succubus has a permanent tongues ability (as the spell, caster level 12th). Succubi usually use verbal communication with mortals.
- Skills: While using her change shape ability, a succubus gains a +10 circumstance bonus on Disguise checks.
- Baur, Wolfgang, and Gwendolyn Kestral. Expedition to the Demonweb Pits. Wizards of the Coast, 2007, Page 161.