On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Her Incubus Lover (eBook)
|Her Incubus Lover|
Her Incubus Lover eBook Cover,
written by Bliss Devlin
|Series||Children of Lilith|
|Publication date||September 4, 2016|
|Preceded by||Submitting to the Incubus|
|Followed by||Her Roman Wolf|
Her Incubus Lover is an eBook written by Bliss Devlin. It is the ninth work in the Children of Lilith series by this author and is a collection of three works in the series. In this work several characters are Incubi.
- Title: Her Incubus Lover
- Author: Bliss Devlin
- Published By: Philtatos Press
- Length: 798 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B01LMK96FQ
- Publishing Date: September 4, 2016
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- The Children of Lilith: The Tribute
- The Children of Lilith: Her Incubus Master
- The Children of Lilith: The Rebel
- The Children of Lilith: Tamed by the Incubus
- The Children of Lilith: Saved by the Incubus
- Claimed by the Incubus Bundle
- Her Incubus Knight
- Submitting to the Incubus
- Her Roman Wolf
A scorching collection of three full-length paranormal romances that will heat up your reading pleasure! Each of these steamy books feature snappy dialogue, smoking-hot love scenes, hunky heroes, and a generous helping of action and adventure complete with a happily-ever-after ending.
- Her Incubus Master - Her dating life in shambles, recently-divorced Katie wonders if she'll ever meet a lover who can satisfy her. Andras is a lonely incubus on the hunt for an eternal companion to nourish him. A blind date brings them together for an affair that's hotter than hell...but neither of them expects to fall in love!
- Submitting to the Incubus - Marissa Brandt hunts demons for a living—until a mission goes terribly wrong when her pyromancer abilities go berserk. Fearful that she’s becoming one of the monsters she’s been taught to hate, Marissa is desperate enough take the deal offered by Michael Amestra, the charismatic CEO of Archangel Security Networks. He promises to give her a new identity and teach her how to control her abilities. But there’s one big catch: Michael is an incubus, and her new life requires her to submit to his every desire.
- Tamed by the Incubus - Nicole just wants a normal, happy life. But once you've been held captive by an incubus and turned into a werewolf against your will, “normal” takes on a new meaning. Then Nicole meets Gabriel, the founder of a high-tech company. Rich, sexy, and attracted to her, he's everything she's ever dreamed of...and her inner wolf wants him for a mate. Now. But Gabriel is also an incubus, a creature Nicole understandably loathes and fears. And that's not the worst of it.
What one incubus has already claimed, another courts at his own peril. Her former captor isn't going to give up his claim, Gabriel isn't going to give up on true love, and Nicole isn't going to give up being snarky, because that may be the only way she can stay sane. It's a game of chicken with two Children of Lilith and a werewolf. True love may be the prize, but misery could be the cost...if any of them survive.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.