On July 18th, 2016, the 4,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Happily Ever Afterlives (eBook)
|Happily Ever Afterlives|
Happily Ever Afterlives eBook Cover,
written by Olivia Waite
|Publication date||July 25, 2016|
Happily Ever Afterlives is an eBook written by Olivia Waite. In this work Incubi characters appear.
- Title: Happily Ever Afterlives
- Author: Olivia Waite
- Published By: Olivia Waite
- Length: 118 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B01J499MAG
- Publishing Date: July 25, 2016
Seductive demons. Determined mortals. And a lot of the best kind of sin...
- Damned If You Do: Lord Lambourne's sexual prowess has unfortunately condemned him to Hell for lust. But sharp and sultry Idared, the demoness assigned to punish him, is proving to be his greatest temptation yet. Too bad Lambourne's mortal fiancée and her awful violin are on their way to rescue him.
- Hell and Hellion: Virginia Greening always loved the dash and dazzle of London society -- but after being jilted by the man she rescued from Hell, the pitying looks and backhanded whispers only leave her feeling left out. Worse, since her return she's started seeing demons lurking in the corners of every proper parlor. Her soul is off-limits to them, but they don't make for comfortable company. Until incubus James Grieve strides naked onto a ballroom floor and asks her to dance. Miss Greening has nothing to lose, so she and her incubus are soon indulging in any number of passionate sins and pleasurable vices. Until James develops a most inconvenient soul of his own...
This volume contains both Olivia Waite's witty historical paranormal romances, now bundled together for the first time!
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.