On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Daemonica 1 - 4 (eBook)
|Daemonica 1 - 4|
Daemonica 1 - 4 eBook Cover,
written by Riley Lynn
|Publisher||Amazon Digital Services|
|Publication date||September 6, 2020|
|Preceded by||Daemonica: Episode 4|
Daemonica 1 - 4 is an eBook written by Riley Lynn. It is a collection of the works in the Daemonica series by this author. In this work one of the main characters is a Succubus.
- Title: Daemonica 1 - 4
- Author: Riley Lynn
- Published By: Amazon Digital Services
- Length: 144 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B08HM1NKTP
- Publishing Date: September 6, 2020
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
Episodes 1 - 4 of Daemonica now together for the first time in a complete package.
- Daemonica: Episode #1: Armageddon changed everything for Dexter. He had the average American life: a loving girlfriend, a respectable house and a budding business. Now, empty handed and alone, Dexter is left to wander the wastes of America in search of survivors, supplies and a new home. With his foot halfway into death's doorstep, he meets Gillian "Jill" Harper, a certifiable tough-chick with a stone-cold exterior and a heart of precious metal. Equipped with little supplies and surrounded by the dead, Jill and Dexter trek into darkness, but not alone...
- Daemonica: Episode #2: Just when Dex thought it couldn't get any worse, a new threat shambles into his life: the walking dead! With rumors of a sanctuary up north and limited supplies, Dex must fight through mobs of zombies in hopes to survive... if Ally and Jill don't kill each other first.
- Daemonica: Episode #3: After surviving another day in hell, Dex, Jill and Ally make their way to Kansas City, stopping by a lonesome town named Barris for a good night's rest. Their hopes are quickly destroyed when they find it abandoned and in ruins. Only when a survivor named Bell approaches them does their luck seem to turn around. In trade for a little help, she offers Dex and Jill a safe place to sleep, something they both desperately need and something they just might get... if Dex can convince Ally to control her lustful appetite.
- Daemonica: Episode #4: With Barris being nothing but wasteland and monsters, Dex, Ally and Jill set their sights on Kansas City. Along the way, they enter South River, a hub for truckers and travelers. The trio discovers a hotel with running water, functioning electricity and a fully stocked bar. Not wanting to waste a good opportunity and needing a break, the group decides to stay, setting up a makeshift outpost. As the days pass, Dex tends to Ally's lust, all while learning about Jill and her hidden desires for him...
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.