On January 20th, 2020, the 6,000th article was added to the SuccuWiki!
Daddy Issues: Vampire Wisdom and the Comfort of Friends (eBook)
|Daddy Issues: Vampire Wisdom and the Comfort of Friends|
Daddy Issues: Vampire Wisdom and the Comfort of Friends eBook Cover,
written by Virginia Waytes
|Publication date||June 6, 2020|
|Preceded by||The Power of Sex: Revelations of the Succubus|
|Followed by||Tricks and Torment: Dark Bonds & Werewolves|
Daddy Issues: Vampire Wisdom and the Comfort of Friends is an eBook written by Virginia Waytes. It is the ninth work in the Manor series by this author. In this work the character Luciana Smythe is part Succubus in nature.
- Title: Daddy Issues: Vampire Wisdom and the Comfort of Friends
- Author: Virginia Waytes
- Published By: Wittegen Press
- Length: 34 Pages
- Format: eBook
- ASIN: B089S9YBD1
- ISBN: 9781912583348
- Publishing Date: June 6, 2020
Other Works in this Series on SuccuWiki
- A Lamb in Wolf's Clothing: Testing of A Werewolf
- Pack Bonds: Werewolf Initiation
- Wrath of the Water Horse: Never Threaten a Kelpie's Mate
- Shifting Insecurities: Anxiety Among Werewolves
- Covert Investigations: Magic Sex in the City
- Virgin Sacrifice: A First Magical Playtime
- Sexual Tensions: Werewolf Distraction Techniques
- The Power of Sex: Revelations of the Succubus
- Tricks and Torment: Dark Bonds & Werewolves
- Searching for a Mate: Shifter Bonds & Magical Healing
- Balance of Power: Magical Connections
- Training Day: Drawbacks of Werewolf Demonstrability
- Apologies: Fae Trust & Dragon Fire
- Safety Net: Magic to Protect & Obscure
- Taking a Mate: A Dragon's Passion
- Solo Games: Payment of Power
- Level Up: Werewolves & Dragons & Fae, Oh My!
- Warning of Snow: The Dreams of a Vampire
- Lasting Bond: The History of Dragon & Succubus
Josh is a conundrum to which Lucy needs answers. With every revelation there are more questions, most of them with potentially dangerous answers. Unsure how to proceed she goes to speak to the one person she knows has the wisdom to help: her father.
However, this is not a simple thing. Lucy loves her father, but seeing him as he is now causes her great pain. No matter how valuable his advice, the aftermath will be more than she can deal with alone.
At the time of this article's entry in the SuccuWiki, no review was available. Tera has this work on her reading list and will review it shortly.